Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hope and happiness

Goaded by own intentions

Unhappy with my introspection

But the hope still flickers inside

The one with whom now I abide



I will survive after all

I won’t be the cause of my fall

Clinging too tight to tomorrow

Dreading anymore sorrow



One little thing, a genuine smile

Kept eluding me all this while

But happy is what I will be

My moment will come to me



A complex cycle of joy and tears

Our treasured innocence it cuts and shears

My existence does have some implication

As there is no reason for this humiliation



In eternity we seek satisfaction

Searching answers in this cosmic contraption

Even in distress we never cease

To look for the curve that straightens every crease



But why should I not defy the unjust

Why should I lay battered and bust

For I deserve a right to rejoice

As happiness is such a simple choice

1 comment:

Mukul said...

bachi ko khushi chaiye...

Mast hai !!! :) You got skills rey...